♥FUNREALITY FORUM♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draining our energies

Go down

Draining our energies Empty Draining our energies

Post by KNIGHT RIDER CLUB Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:57 am

Draining our energies
Its 3rd of September 2007 today, and roughly; It’s been 21,920 days that Pakistan as a free country sways over the western subcontinent. If we simply do school maths it suggests that our nation have been sleeping physically for maximum 10960 days on average and we have been awake equal number of days since Pakistan came into being. Agreeing with the fact that we truly made some progress of working days i-e 5480 days (half of 10960) with the manpower of 160 million people on average, which I would rather call ABSOLUTE progress as we can’t compare it with any other country to give us a satisfactory answer i-e if we take an account of RELATIVE progress of our country with respect to other countries in the region it would go into fractions.
Today after all those disasters that our nation has faced, right from the alternate pattern of democracy and marshal laws, internal terrorism and western influence or more appropriately and sadly the low thinking of our nation that pertains them to act like a dog with shaking tail around their masters the westerners or like monkeys who would do anything to copy their masters to get hold of their food supply, diving into the marshes of slavery, every act we take every statement we make opens a new shortcut towards the suicide of our nation.
If I started writing the problems we are facing as a nation, I believe it would take a whole series book to write, but who of you don’t know that corruption, lawlessness, misuse of politics, feudalism, murderers, gangs and state level terrorism and interstate terrorism all these have been profoundly showcased by our governments in the past and in present, although partial blame goes to the rulers of the government but I believe it’s the crude thinking of the people of our nation who are uneducated, who don’t have a civic sense and the young people like you and me, should face the blame of electing such governments. By education I don’t mean of stocking the stacks of degrees and books but the sense of selfness as a nation, sense of pride in doing what our elders have been doing and above all, thinking rationally. It’s us who give and take bribes, who would not hesitate to tell a lie, who wouldn’t feel guilty if saved our own bums and not caring about others. It is this self-centred behaviour of people like you and me who do anything to please themselves, to buy the luxuries of life on the cost of telling lies, exchanging bribery and killing people. Above all this blame goes to all of us who would feel proud in telling their mates of their bfs, gfs, who would fancy copying Bollywood or Hollywood stars, who would create such a thinking and atmosphere amongst our young ones which would pursue them to go frantic over what they do in the west, this is leading to our own identity failure or cultural suicide and if I see 10 years down the line, it would be hard for us to find someone practicing or at least respecting our long lost culture and values or more appropriately our grand children wouldn’t know the idea of Pakistan in general and Islam in particular.
I do not see real thinkers in our young people these days. It is a general impression amongst our boys and girls that it is boring to think and even talk about such matters which are related to any topics relevant to our think-tanks. The word “Bore” is used by immature and little kids and I am very confident that our people utilise and honestly use this word in its proper place and give it a proper regard.
When you see the unwanted leader of the very nation of Pakistan publicising the idea of “enlightened moderation” (which sounds funny) which suggests a foolish and at the same time clever way of leading towards secularism has got no base whatsoever. People around here who would read this post and share a thought of going secular are in deep misconception, they should refer to the nations who proudly call themselves secular. Their social system should be studied by all those pro secular sectors of our society. Although a few nations are earning the fruits of slaughtering their religions in terms of cosmic benefits which is quite temporary.

When in the forums like these who represent the youth of Paki you see the topics like Ishq, Bewafa, pick word and sing song, love poetry, romantic poetry; these make you laugh and sad at the same time. It makes you sad because while our country is on the verge of being called a failed state and all those killings that are happening in Pakistan, do we have a good enough excuse to talk over the stupid topics like these? And it makes you laugh because it tells you how much our youth is preoccupied with useless stuff like these.

It is the time we all should talk about something constructive, now most of you would wonder that it is not going to matter and we cannot change the destiny of what is happening in Pak, which is WRONG.

We need revolutions in every sphere of life in Pakistan to get back to the track of prosperity and to be called as a leading nation and uprisings take place when the youth is serious to do something in the piece of land they live in. By at least talking on serious matters on this forum, we can change or correct the concepts or thinking of the people who are going astray and this might give a start to a revolution… who knows? or at least spending our energies and time in something useful than love poetry or bewafa thingy. History shows various uprisings by holding healthy discussions, taking an account of what we should do as individuals and learning from such discussions. Healthy discussions hold a torch to our young ones and even elders in some cases to bring them home.

I would appreciate if anyone of you would like to add to what I said or any kind of feedback is welcome.

KNIGHT RIDER CLUB

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-03-30

http://www.funreality.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum