♥FUNREALITY FORUM♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New moderators Required

4 posters

Go down

New moderators Required Empty New moderators Required

Post by Admin Thu May 15, 2008 1:29 am

New moderators Required
We are constantly looking for some volunteers who can administrate / moderator forumpakistan. You must have internet access and should be able to give some time on daily to this forum at your convenience.

Following is the basic criteria to become a moderator:

1. Before you can become a moderator, you must have done at least 100 good postings.
2. You must not have any warnings against yourself otherwise you will automatically be disqualified.
3. You must be active (not by spamming) and bring out healthy discussions by posting good topics / stories.
4. You should have good knowledge in your area, e.g.

-If you want to become moderator of Funreality forum, you should be FRForum regular viewer and should have enough knowledge About Every Topics.

-If you want to be moderator of Poetry Forum, you should have good knowledge of poetry and should be fan of poetry.

-If you want to be moderator of Computer Forum, you should have good knowledge about computers and should be the person who always keeps uptodate regarding new things in computers.

-If you want to be moderator of forum "Pakistani News and Events", you should have good knowledge of Pakistani current affairs and should be patriotic.

etc.

So if you think that you can be the moderator at FunrealityForum for any of the above forum, please write to us here or send private message (PM) to me.

Administror

FunrealityForum
Thank You

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-14

http://www.funreality.com

Back to top Go down

New moderators Required Empty Re: New moderators Required

Post by mehwish Mon May 19, 2008 8:31 am

hmmmmmmmmm nicee

mehwish

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by komal Mon May 19, 2008 1:20 pm

hmmmm nice

komal

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

New moderators Required Empty Moderator

Post by zorro Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:46 am

hmmm m nearly to become a Moderator :d but i left this forum for some days because I was completing my website sorry Muneeb :d m back now cheers Cool
zorro
zorro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: