♥FUNREALITY FORUM♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey as a Furoius King

Go down

Monkey as a Furoius King Empty Monkey as a Furoius King

Post by KNIGHT RIDER CLUB Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:15 am

ONCE UPON A TIME

I always take this joke very sreoius, rather I really love it, my very best friend on earth told me that,

Once upon a time the whole bunch of animal kingdom in the jungle went in revolet against the cruel Lion's kingship. So democracy prevailed and the poor monkey was picked up as the Grea88888 king, all settled!!

The new king was hanging up on branch when one faryaeedee - she-deer - came and told tht old king is on a hunt of her babies, and u must do something abt it,

Upon hearing that moneky went red with anger, and jumped on branches, bounced back and forward, up and down on ground and said, how he can dare tht in my kingship, he wld have topay the price, My innocent subject you go home, i wld take care and he wld never dare to be in ur street,

The next day, she-deer again came with worried face and said, i cannot belive it, i cannot belive, it the old king was again there and nearly eating my babies but i saved them,

This time, the monkey anger and jumping was so, so furious taht she-deer also get scared. After all jumpings and reactions, new king moneky said in weary and voice, this is it, he shld be not be in this forest any more,that is! She deer was so impressed that we picked such a caring king and she went home with satisfied moods.

The very next day, she came all mournings, and weaping, saying, oh my lord, oh my lord monkey, the old lion has eaten my babies, u see he has eaten my babies.

On hearing tthat monkey said with gloomy and sympathetic, rather innocently humble face, 'My dear she-deer you can see I did my UTMOST to save your kids (This all jumping up n down, and yellings).

So did I, to make you laugh.._Smile

Cheers
impressionist

KNIGHT RIDER CLUB

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-03-30

http://www.funreality.com

Back to top Go down